DIAGNOSTIC PROGRAM DELTASCAN 6.0 - VW, AUDI, SEAT, SKODA
Description of DeltaSCAN 6.0 diagnostic program
DeltaSCAN 6.0 diagnostic program is designed for servicing VW, Audi, Seat, Skoda cars (VW Group) conforming to the following diagnostic standards:
slow transfer (slow blinks, blink codes) - this diagnostic standard concerns the cars produced in 1987-1995,
high-speed transfer in ISO 9141 standard - in practice there are approximately 40% of cars produced in the years 1991-1995, whereas after 1995 all cars from the VW group should have ISO 9141 fast communication standard. Supported protocols are KWP 1281 and KWP 2000
CAN high-speed transfer - the diagnostic standard introduced after 2004.
What's new in version 6.0?
In contrast to version 5.0, 6.0 DeltaSCAN has additional functions. These are:
- providing service to cars with the CAN diagnostic device,
- a new graphical interface,
- communication with the interface via USB port
- coding helper
- expanded database of code error descriptions,
- expanded database of parameter descriptions
The requirements of DeltaSCAN 6.0 program
The minimum computer configuration for the program is:
- 500MHz processor
- 128 MB RAM,
- 30 MB free hard disk space,
- Windows operating system 95/98/Me/2000/XP/Vista/Win7,
- one a standard serial port (USB).
- before starting the program it is also recommended to close other programs running on your system
Features of DeltaSCAN 6.0 program
DeltaSCAN diagnostic program, version 6.0 has the following features:
- can perform the diagnostics by means of a high-speed transfer in the following scope:
can be connected to over 120 types of drivers, including engine, gearbox, abs, airbag and air conditioning controllers and many others.
- can read the type and identification data of the controller,
- can read and erase errors,
- can print error codes to a printer or to a file,
- can read current parameters such as temperature, engine speed, etc.,
- can save and recover data from the readout of parameters to a file,
- can read the standby systems responsible for the quality of combustion,
- can test the executing components such as relays, injectors, etc.,
- can regulate basic executive components such as a throttle,
- can help to adapt the controller, for example, after its replacement,
- can execute the login procedure by means of a 5 or 7 digit login code,
- can help to change the controller code, that is to adapt the controller to the vehicle equipment.
can perform the diagnostics by means of a low transfer in the following scope:
- can read and erase error codes,
- can test the executive components.
You are most welcome to see a few screenshots:
|Ask for availability and price
Delivery costs depend on the supplier and the country of destination.
Feel free to take a look at the diagnostic program - FiatScan 3.0.